Wednesday, December 7, 2011

three years ago today...

December 7, 2008 was the worst day of my life thus far.
I can remember every second of that day and it plays continuously in my head like a movie.
I want to say that time makes things easier... but this I have found, is not true.
December 7, 2008 was a day that changed my entire life. 
I lost my best friend.
I lost half of my heart.
I lost myself.
December 7, 2008 feels like it was just yesterday... but seems so long ago.
I'm lost without you.
I need you.
I miss you.
December 7, 2008, I lost my Mama. My amazing Mama.
She was the person that loved me unconditionally.
She knew me like no one in this world.
On December 7, 2008, I had to say goodbye to her. 
There isn't a day that goes by, that I'm not thinking of her.
I'm full of so many emotions, especially on this day.
My heart aches.
If only I could have one more day with her.... 

My angel
I know you're in heaven, watching over me. Over your granddaughter. Over the entire family.
I dream about you often. And sometimes feel you close by.
I am thankful to have so many wonderful memories with you.
I love you so much, Mama. I miss you every second of every day.

Forever loved and forever missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment