Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What a wonderful year it has been!

(...Except for my hubby being on an 8.5 month deployment and meeting Mackena when she was over 6 months old!!!)
Our big girl is a year old now! (Well, she'll be 14 months in a week! I'm a little late with this post!) I cannot BELIEVE how fast this past year has gone by! And Mackena has grown into this amazing little person, FULL of personality! She's starting to walk, she's loud and giggly... she loves to talk and scream, and she has the chubbiest cheeks! She always has a smile on her face... and she loves giving kisses. She's an angel. And I still can't believe God blessed me with such a beautiful little girl. She makes my life sooo complete. I cherish every second I get to spend with her.
Charles wanted to make Mackena a slide show for her very first birthday party. From my pregnancy, to the day she turned one! Every time I watch it, I cry. I still can't believe she's a toddler! Seems like just yesterday she was brand new. Charles and I love her more than words. She is truly our world.
Mackena Grace
November 9, 2010  10:14am
7 lb 5 oz   19 3/4"
6 days old.
3 months old.
6 months old.
9 months old.
One year!!!
Life is short, unexpected and full of ups and downs!!! So live it to the fullest. Never settle for less than you deserve. And always, shoot for the stars. Nothing is out of your reach. You're life is just beginning!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment